Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Strategy & Execution – Business Execution Consultant
Location: Phoenix AZ, Dallas TX, Charlotte, NC, Minneapolis MN, Des Moines IA
Duration: 6 months (REMOTE to Start)
Start date: February 28, 2022
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Michael Gutierrez at: MGutierrez@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #: 195337 or Click the Apply Button.
- Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing business operations to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement by conducting root cause testing of all compliance and business metrics.
- Determine areas of strength or Business Execution opportunity within defined scope of work.
- Review and research strategies and action plans to establish effective processes while meeting performance metrics and policy expectations.
- Utilize independent judgment to guide moderate risk deliverables.
- Present recommendations to develop, implement, and monitor strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for managing risks of the business.
- Exercise independent judgment and provide guidance in diverse support functions and operations for a single business group within a line of business.
- Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive management.
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff.
2+ years of Business Operations or Leadership experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- This team supports a Data Privacy Initiative and are responsible for ensuring the bank is following privacy regulations.
- The team is responsible for any kind of communications with the consumer relating to data privacy.
- A good candidate receives this communication, writes in the standard required, is accurate and communicates well back to them.
- The team is also responsible for communicating with employees regarding data privacy.
- Training the employees on what their skills should be and what to do to handle data privacy.
- Seeking approvals from legal and compliance and communication across teams is important.
- Expectation for individual to support employee and consumer communication deliverables.
- Responsibilities will also include documenting procedures and communication workarounds, developing and managing internal process documentation and procedures for all communication and training processes.
- Monitor, respond to, disposition and track inquiries coming into mailboxes and report out on trends via Excel charts and PowerPoint presentations.
- Develop and manage monthly Data Privacy and DE&I newsletters and lead any ad hoc endeavors as necessary.
- This person will need to be able to research to find solutions, communicate well, gather and fact find, to put together presentations.
- 10+ years of professional experience desired, but it should be noted that a resource with less years of experience, but the ideal background should still be considered.
- Strong writing skills and newsletter development experience, someone who understands the AP Standard-Experience with internal and employee communications.
- Editorial calendar experience-Process documentation and procedure development-Prior PM experience with Wells Fargo or other comparable financial institution.
- Project/program financial management expertise
- Experience with Project Management tools (i.e., MS Office Project) and/or equivalent tools-Experience giving high quality concise project status updates
- Experience documenting and organizing procedures
- Detail oriented SharePoint and SharePoint Online (the team is moving to SharePoint Online).
- Being able to navigate, store and manipulate documents in SharePoint-MS Suite.
- Independent thinker who is also collaborative Education/Certifications PMP, or Other Certifications related to Privacy and Compliance.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-195337
Publish Date: 17 Feb 2022