Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Strategy Consultant
Duration: 12-Month Contract
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Robert Garcia at: RGarcia@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #: 182328 or click the Apply Button.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) seeks a Strategy Consultant for a contract term at one of our biggest financial clients! This position requires that the selected candidate will work in Pennsylvania.
- Responsible for providing principal level strategic consulting services to client organizations utilizing comprehensive, in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding business strategy (enterprise-wide) and emerging trends in the industry.
- Partners with executive management to define the business strategy and create/execute corresponding business plans and initiatives.
- Has responsibility for the identification of strategic business, investment, and alliance opportunities; evaluation and approval process of identified opportunities; identification and implementation of technology requirements (systems, architecture, and infrastructure) as well as coordination of technical resources; and communication of strategy and related business plans to management.
- Directs internal as well as industry strategic planning activities and represents client on industry boards and committees.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members
- 8+ years of strategic planning experience
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $300+ million IT and Business Services Corporation with 30+ years of service. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report, 6th largest IT Diversity staffing firm, and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail, and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 3,600+ consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package which may include: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Vacation Package, Life & Disability Insurance Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Tuition Reimbursement.
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to: Set the bar high for what a company should do, create jobs, offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life, and improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-182328
Publish Date: 27 Sep 2021