Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Staff Accountant for a contract opening with one of our largest clients in Bolingbrook, Illinois.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Role Summary/ Responsibilities:
The Staff Accountant will review contracts/SOWs and IT invoices for appropriate coding and accounting guidance treatment.
- Review and reconcile IT invoices based on hours entered in PPM tool (Planview)
- Vouch labor invoices against timesheets to ensure they comply with accounting policy (Capital vs. Expense)
- Review contracts and SOWs for pertinent details
- Create contracts or purchase requisitions in Ariba based on information in SOW
- Work with vendors to monitor aging items and to ensure invoices are paid in a timely manner
- Work collaboratively with Project Management Team
- Assist with internal and external audit requests
- Help ensure compliance with internal control policies and procedures
- Work with business partners to obtain information supporting accruals and adjustments
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-3 years of accounting experience
- Analytical skills and technical accounting knowledge
- Met fast-paced work environment
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- SAP or Ariba knowledge is a plus
- Planview knowledge is a plus
- CPA is a plus
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Joseph Payne, Sourcing Specialist, at JPayne@strategicstaff.com .
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-208215
Publish Date: 12 Oct 2022