Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a (SSO) Single Sign-On Engineer for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Charlotte, NC!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position. Visa Sponsorship is Available! The details are below
Locations: Minneapolis, MN; Philadelphia, PA; Wilmington, DE; San Francisco, CA; Denver, CO; Addison, TX; San Antonio, TX; Chandler, AZ; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Des Moines, IA; St Louis, MO; Raleigh, NC; Winston-Salem, NC; Salt Lake City, UT (Hybrid)
Duration: 24+ Months
Pay Rate: $55-$60/hour on W2 basis
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: email@example.com and Reference Job Order #: 205290 or Click the Apply Button.
- Lead or participate in computer security incident response activities for moderately complex events.
- Conduct technical investigation of security related incidents and post incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies.
- Provide security consulting on medium projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information, security policy, and standards.
- Design, document, test, maintain, and provide issue resolution recommendations for moderately complex security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication and directory services, email, internet, applications, and endpoint security.
- Review and correlate security logs. Utilize subject matter knowledge in industry leading security solutions and best practices to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification, modeling, monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity.
- Identify security vulnerabilities and issues, perform risk assessments, and evaluate remediation alternatives.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- This role is for supporting Single Sign on Capability within Identity and access Management (IAM)
- 4+ years of Information Security Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 5-7 of Experience in integrating applications with single sign on products like Ping/Okta/Azure/Siteminder
- Experience in troubleshooting SSO issues with end users
- Knowledge on Incident, problem and change management
- Experience in configuring alerts in tools like Splunk
- Unix/Windows patching experience
- Experience in handling production major incident bridges with multiple stakeholder
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $300+ million IT and Business Services Corporation with 30+ years of service. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report, 6th largest IT Diversity staffing firm, and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail, and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 3,600+ consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
Job ID: JOB-205290
Publish Date: 14 Sep 2022