Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Sr. Training Developer
Location: Richmond, VA/Open to Remote
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Maricela Collins, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) seeks a Sr. Training Developer for a contract position at one of our top fortune 500 corporations. This position requires that the selected candidate be located in Richmond, VA/Open to Remote.
- Work sample requested
- Assist lead consultant in developing learning experiences in Commercial for our target audiences: Commercial Sales managers, Underwriters, Operations, and Credit teams
- Includes curating content, building learning pathways, creating workshop content, case studies working with lead consultants and subject matter experts to design and build learning content.
- Needs to be able to use Storyline, Rise, Camtasia, and other eLearning solutions
- Project is focused to educate Commercial associates on understanding our Loan product categories and target client/market by product. We also need product value prop job aids and more to help drive more sales across specific products.
- Some building of presentations to influence project team, managers, and other stakeholders on training approaches
- Coordinating of workshops and facilitators for workshops
- Experience with learning management systems
- Ability to lead meetings with stakeholders and subject matter experts to gather content
- Build a variety of learning interventions including eLearning, microlearning videos, FAQs, job aids, etc.
- Advanced in Storyline / Articulate
- Google Suite and Google Sites
- Consulting with previous projects
- Commercial Real Estate experience required
- Consulting background preferred
- 3-5 years in instructional design
- Previous experience in designing Commercial Real Estate / Finance learning solutions and job aids
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $300+ million IT and Business Services Corporation with 30+ years of service. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report, 6th largest IT Diversity staffing firm, and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail, and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 3,600+ consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package which may include: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Vacation Package, Life & Disability Insurance Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Tuition Reimbursement.
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to: Set the bar high for what a company should do, Create jobs, Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life, and improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-182148
Publish Date: 27 Sep 2021