Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Sr. Systems Architect for Cybersecurity Architecture for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Charlotte, NC!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position. Visa Sponsorship is Available! The details are below.
Locations: Charlotte, NC – Remote Required
Duration: 6+ Months
- Position is intended to convert to an open and approved FTE position for a Sr. Systems Architect for Cybersecurity Architecture.
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: email@example.com and Reference Job Order #: 207350 or Click the Apply Button.
- Lead in component architecture and participate in enterprise architecture activity.
- Participate in the definition of future technology architecture and strategy.
- Develop and maintain business system and corporate architectures.
- Review and research complex technology and system assessments for component architecture.
- Support implementation of moderate to complex projects and initiatives.
- Produce project architecture designs.
- Ensure applications adhere to established standards, policies, methodologies and industry best practices.
- Understand compliance and risk management requirements for supported areas.
- Stay ahead of emerging technologies and capabilities in order to prepare and respond to customer needs and expectations.
- Provide in-depth technical and systems consultation to internal clients and technical management to ensure alignment with the Enterprise Architecture.
- 5+ years of Systems Architecture experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 5+ years of experience in the Cyber Security field.
- Working knowledge and ability to architect Security Logging, SEIM, vulnerability and threat management solutions within a large and complex organization.
- Knowledge of Red Team and Blue Team operations and Incident Handling.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $300+ million IT and Business Services Corporation with 30+ years of service. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report, 6th largest IT Diversity staffing firm, and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail, and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 3,600+ consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
Job ID: JOB-207350
Publish Date: 21 Sep 2022