Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Sr. Project Manager for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Sr. Project Manager
Location: Detroit, MI (Onsite)
Duration: 12+ Months
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
Senior Project Manager role will manage large programs/projects in the Emerging Market and Enterprise Corporate Services.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
- Project Management Expert
- Good Communication Skills
- Team Player and collaborator
- Ability to appropriately manage resources, budgets, issues, and risks for the successful completion of projects.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of computer systems, software, and Internet fundamentals.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to successfully function in a team environment.
- Ability to understand business needs and conceptualize and implement information systems that support those business strategies.
- Ability to effectively exchange information clearly and concisely, and present ideas, reports facts and other information, and respond to questions as appropriate.
- Ability to establish rapport and maintain customer satisfaction without compromising priorities.
- Ability to interact with others to build consensus and get decisions implemented.
- Ability to establish workflows, manages multiple projects, and meet necessary deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to perform other assignments at locations outside the office.
- Experience within the healthcare industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in insurance, information technology, business administration, or related field required.
- Experience with or certification in SAFe or similar Agile delivery methodologies is preferred.
- Certification or progress towards Project Management Professional (PMP) designation is highly preferred and encouraged. Combinations of relevant education and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-218298
Publish Date: 02 Feb 2023