Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Sr Project Manager for a contract opening with one of our largest clients working in Detroit, MI
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Sr Project Manager
Accountable for and manages the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of long-term project(s) typically spanning two years or more planning to implementation with relatively more complex scope and deliverables that may impact multiple business unit/function or business critical program. Project scope impacts one or more of the following: process, system, function, product and/or service. Project span across enterprise. Aligns with enterprise initiatives, multi-faceted and strategy. Leadership and/or analytical experience with data, systems, and operations. Demonstrated proficiency and experience with project management applications, templates, development tools, and analysis tools required. Demonstrated knowledge and experience planning and leading high risk and complex projects.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience –
- Strong large business project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects through to completion; on time and within budget
- Excellent communication (oral/written) documentation and coordination skills
Required Skills/Experience – The rest of the required skills/experience. Include:
- Complete knowledge of the Project Management Institutes standards and terminology
- A high proficiency level in specific job related skills is required.
- 5-7 years’ business senior project management experience in large corporation
- Seven (7) or more years experience in related field. Five (5) years project management experience in health plan operations or related field.
- Project Management/ Project Management Certificate (PMP) preferred.
Preferred Skills/Experience – Optional but preferred skills/experience. Include:
- Healthcare and/or Insurance Payer experience
- Knowledge of program management preferred.
Education/Certifications – Include:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Genecee Lopez, Sourcing Specialist, at GLopez@strategicstaff.com
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-226034
Publish Date: 10 May 2023