Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Sr. Project Manager for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI / REMOTE!
Title: Sr. Project Manager
Location: Detroit, MI (Fully Remote)
Duration: 12+ Months
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
Responsible for leading the overall planning, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of medium and large and/or complex projects typically spanning multiple operating units, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. Develops, manages and monitors plans, resources and budgets. Responsible for achieving agreed upon deliverables, within budget and established timelines, and successful completion of project outcomes, targeted goals and objectives. Provides change leadership and process improvement expertise and guidance to executive sponsors and the project team. Develops communication strategies and executes said plans across the enterprise. Develops effective internal relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders, management, executive leadership and several multi-functional and geographically dispersed work teams by providing direction, assistance and coordination.
- Plans, manages and oversees the life cycle of medium and large, complex projects, typically spanning multiple operating units and/or RHMs.
- Develops, manages and monitors project plans. Identifies and finalizes project scope and objectives, defines team member roles, activities and functional responsibilities. Identifies and documents detailed tasks and timeline.
- Provides leadership, guidance and serves as a resource in deploying, implementing and adhering to project management methodology and techniques, including advanced elements of project methodology, such as change leadership, process improvement and risk management.
- Provides project status updates through the coordination and preparation of detailed statistical reports to key stakeholders, management and leadership. Compiles and analyzes data; prepares written summaries and presentations which address project scope, timetable and expected deliverables.
- Plans cross organization team members’ work and assigns tasks and monitors progress, generally in a matrix work environment.
- Manages problem resolution and risk mitigation. Provides analytical and practical guidance to project team members and lower level project managers.
- Serves as a knowledge resource providing a thorough understanding of strategic issues and tactical initiatives and ensuring processes, workforce, technology and culture factors are addressed in system, RHM, and System Office plans.
- Ensures customers are actively engaged throughout the project life cycle.
- Keeps system office and RHM business sponsors, EPMO leadership and project teams apprised through routine communications, reports and status meetings.
- Facilitates and participates in meetings with business owners, key stakeholders and EPMO colleagues through each phase of the project life cycle.
- Analyzes business needs and requirements and provides guidance to management and key decision-makers in determining selection of appropriate support to meet business needs, strategic goals and alignment with client standards.
- Conducts post project analysis. Meets with business owners to conduct project closure activities.
- Responsible for ensuring vendor and consultant agreements are consistent with the objectives, scope and budget of the project, working with Supply Chain and other stakeholders. Manages completion of vendor and consultant deliverables in alignment with signed agreements.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-212624
Publish Date: 21 Dec 2022