Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: Senior Procurement Technology Analyst
Location: Tampa, FL (Onsite + Some Remote)
Duration: Contract (12 Months)
Targeted Start Date: 06/06/2022
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To Apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Rene May at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order #: 2020000 or Click the Apply Button.
Job Description / Duties:
- Vendor Invoice Management – Purchasing point of contact for resolution of Missing Mandatory information, such as Purchase orders number, Invalid Tax Codes, Vendor Mismatch, Invalid Vendor, Company Code Mismatch, etc.
- PO Closing – Review and close POs that have meet closure criteria. Closely monitor blanket POs, to make sure that when new blankets are issued, that older POs are closed.
- Vendor Master Clean-up and Support– work with Vendor Master department to enhance quality of vendor master data to avoid use of incorrect vendors by Procurement or vendor updates due to legal entity changes.
- PO Blanket Funding – develop reporting to notify business units of monthly funding on blanket POs, to timely adjustments are addressed for invoice processing.
- Business Unit Purchasing Training – support questions and assistance required for business training of purchase requisitions, service, and material receipts, assist with Purchasing Academy Training for Business Units.
- Tax Code – support Vendor Master Dept and AP to keep tax codes updated in SAP manage sales tax direct pay certificate tracking.
- Outline Agreement Support – provide support and training to Outline Agreement maintenance.
- Reporting – Ad hoc reporting as requested by Procurement team and business units on KPI, spend data, and material availability. Assist with managing Procurement SharePoint content as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in Supply Chain, Business, IT, Engineering or Computer Science.
- 5 years’ work experience in SAP ERP Systems Implementation or Support/Project Management.
- Advanced level of MS Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong investigative-research abilities.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills and data management work experience specifically in SAP, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
- Ability to provide timely solutions to internal business customers’ requests, supplier issues.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is an international, woman-owned, over $300 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit. S3 provides staff augmentation, direct hire recruiting, workforce programs, and outsourced solutions with global industry expertise in energy/utility, healthcare services, insurance, communications, and financial services. It has over 3,600 direct consultants in 49 out of 50 states in the U.S. and 15 countries including Europe and the Americas.
- With a composite average annual growth rate of 19%, S3 is fiscally sound and debt free.
- S3 has had $3.3 Billion in sales since its inception with $1.2 billion of those sales occurring in the last 5 years.
- S3 is ranked as the sixth largest diversity staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and 16th among the largest IT staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Report.
- It is the only company that is a certified Charter Partner to SIA.
- With 59% of its 3,600 team members claiming veteran, military spouse, or military dependent status, S3 has been designated as a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly employer since 2014.
- S3 is a certified women-owned business enterprise (WBE) and an active member of WBENC.
- S3 is ranked among the top 25 woman-owned businesses in the nation by Women’s Enterprise USA Magazine.
- S3 has given more than $2 million through sponsorships and donations every year since 2011.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-202000
Publish Date: 16 May 2022