Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: Sr. Mobility Engineer
Location: Houston, TX/San Ramon, CA
Duration: Contract (12 Months)
Targeted Start Date: 04/04/2022
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
Job Description / Duties:
- Looking for a passionate senior mobile developer responsible for designing and developing high quality mobile products, instilling industry best practices and growing mobile OC within Chevron.
- The developer will be a SME in mobile development frameworks and a technical leader mentoring and supporting continued learning within the team.
- Extensive experience using React Native and experience with other cross-platform frameworks.
- Expert in IOS and Android development.
- Expert with React Native cross-platform development framework.
- Experience with automated testing for mobile.
- Familiar with other cross-platform frameworks such as Xamarin and NativeScript.
- Familiar with Public and Managed App Stores.
- Familiar with Microsoft App Center and Intune.
- Experience with offline storage and performance tuning for mobile.
- Proficient with mobile security best practices and scanning tools.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Apple and Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with cloud APIs and push notifications.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Design, develop, unit test, and deploy mobile solutions using common standards and frameworks.
- Develop, maintain, and continually improve mobile app starter kits.
- Provide consultancy to digital platforms developing mobile apps.
- Scale OC across mobile apps team and software engineering chapter through mentoring and training events.
- Breakdown features into user stories and tasks for less experienced developers.
- Provide input to architecture runway for maintaining CDAS and mobile development guidelines and standards.
- Creates & executes automation test strategy for mobile apps across mobile platforms.
- Collaborate with digital platforms to define, design, and ship new features.
- Scale the mobile team processes, improving release pipeline, app publishing automation and monitoring.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Peer reviews the code written by others to ensure high quality products.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is an international, woman-owned, over $300 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit. S3 provides staff augmentation, direct hire recruiting, workforce programs, and outsourced solutions with global industry expertise in energy/utility, healthcare services, insurance, communications, and financial services. It has over 3,600 direct consultants in 49 out of 50 states in the U.S. and 15 countries including Europe and the Americas.
- With a composite average annual growth rate of 19%, S3 is fiscally sound and debt free.
- S3 has had $3.3 Billion in sales since its inception with $1.2 billion of those sales occurring in the last 5 years.
- S3 is ranked as the sixth largest diversity staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and 16th among the largest IT staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Report.
- It is the only company that is a certified Charter Partner to SIA.
- With 59% of its 3,600 team members claiming veteran, military spouse, or military dependent status, S3 has been designated as a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly employer since 2014.
- S3 is a certified women-owned business enterprise (WBE) and an active member of WBENC.
- S3 is ranked among the top 25 woman-owned businesses in the nation by Women’s Enterprise USA Magazine.
- S3 has given more than $2 million through sponsorships and donations every year since 2011.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-198169
Publish Date: 22 Mar 2022