Strategic Staffing Solutions
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Title: Sr. Mainframe Programmer
Role Type: W2
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 12+ months
How to Apply: Send resume in MS word format to, Maricela Collins at: email@example.com Reference JO# 207264.
- Participate in projects associated with the Mainframe technology domain, including installation, upgrades, and deployment efforts.
- Identify opportunity for service quality and availability within the technology domain environment.
- Review and analyze technical assignments or challenges that are related to low to medium risk deliverables and that require research, evaluation, and selection of alternative technology domains.
- Present recommendations for resolving issues or may escalate issues as needed to meet established service level agreements.
- Exercise independent judgment while also developing understanding of given Mainframe technology domain in reference to security and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with technology colleagues, internal partners, and stakeholders.
- 10 years of Cobol, CICS, and Assembler language
- Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Hogan knowledge a plus
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-207264
Publish Date: 21 Sep 2022