Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Sr. iOS Developer for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Charlotte, NC!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position. Visa Sponsorship is Available ! The details are below.
Locations: Charlotte, NC **Remote/virtual position with quarterly travel to Charlotte, NC. If travel to Charlotte is requested, it will be reimbursable.
- Eastern Standard Time must be online from 9am to 4pm EST during team collaborative hours. Will have prod support shifts occasionally on evenings and weekends.
- Prod Support rotation that occurs 2 to 3 days a month that will require periodic active monitoring and system health checks outside of business hours .
Duration: 12+ Months
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: email@example.com and Reference Job Order #: 206522 or Click the Apply Button.
The Company’s DXT Strategy & Delivery organization is looking for a creative and self-driven Senior Software Engineer – iOS Developer to join our agile culture. Qualified developers will have an opportunity to work on an array of challenging problems in the customer mobile application space having a direct impact on the day-to-day experiences of both our field workers and customers alike.
Applicants must be available and willing to work EST hours for group collaboration and engagement as we are a highly engaged dynamic team.
Workers at this level manage sprint backlog tasks in application areas of specialization, with minimal to no supervision. Sr Developers innovative and advanced the mobile application, they guide others on the team to enhance the overall quality, design, development, and deployment of our products, services, and pipeline. They are leaders in mobile iOS development concepts and best practices. They identify problems, collaborate on solutions, and take actions to resolve.
- Creates, maintains, and enhances iOS applications as part of a durable product team.
- Researches, evaluates, and implements new technology to optimize application efficiency and usability.
- Designs new functionality based on product backlog priorities and coordinates development efforts in collaboration with durable product team and cross-functional organizations
- Maintains records to document system and programming development and revisions.
- Leverages CICD automation and best practices to deliver quality solutions to our end users
- Applies iterative development to continuously deliver value through frequent deployments
- Ensures adherence to appropriate design, coding, and cybersecurity standards.
- Participates in design and code walk-thru as necessary.
- Pairs with Software Engineers developing the Android front end application to ensure collaborative solutions across iOS and Android
- Engages with the backend Facade application team, to cycle login box activities
- Participates in Production Support team rotation
- Bachelor s degree in computer science or a related discipline as well as 5-7 years as a Developer with an emphasis on iOS development in the Mobile App space.
Job-specific knowledge, skills, or abilities:
- Advanced skills in XCode, Oracle, SQL Server, Git, Bitbucket, Java and Swift development
- Full stack development experience including java cloud native APIs
- Experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AWS, Azure, GCP or other cloud platforms
- Demonstrated success in complex problem solving and an understanding of quality delivery
- Understand and lead others in use of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Familiarity with Jira and teams leveraging an Agile framework (Scrum and Kanban),
- Exposure to code scanning tools such as SonarQube and CheckMarx
- Effective communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with others having differing priorities/views/goals than your own; to meet your goals
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-206522
Publish Date: 06 Sep 2022