Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Sr. Instructional Designer for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Charlotte, NC!
Locations: Charlotte, NC Remote
Duration: 12+ Months
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order #: 207322 or Click the Apply Button.
The primary purpose of this role is to support the Manager of Corporate Associate Learning in the design and development of the learning culture, strategy and learning programs for The Company’s Technology associates. Specifically, the Sr. Instructional Designer will be responsible for the curation and creation of technical content for nine capability Academies within the Company’s University Tech Institute. The Designer’s general responsibilities include:
- Supports the development of all instructional training delivery methods (in-person, online, self-service, etc.) and mediums such as audio-visual materials, instructor guides, and curriculum.
- Consults with business leaders and subject matter experts (SMEs) to conduct task analysis and recommend solutions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of adult learning principles and concepts, instructional design theory, and measurement and evaluation methods.
- Supports the needs assessment for training and staff development to enhance the effectiveness of technology associate performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company.
- Uses instructional design methodology to design and develop blended learning solutions.
- Supports the design of technical training programs for Technology leaders and associates.
- Experience in larger corporate environments (vs. primarily educational institution background)Experience with wide range of instructional design software (Articulate, Adobe CC, Powtoon/Vyond)Strong interest and experience in the design and development (the build) aspect of instructional design
- Previous experience supporting development of IT training is a plus, but not required
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $300+ million IT and Business Services Corporation with 30+ years of service. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report, 6th largest IT Diversity staffing firm, and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail, and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 3,600+ consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
Job ID: JOB-207322
Publish Date: 21 Sep 2022