Strategic Staffing Solutions
Sr. Information Security Analyst
Location- San Antonio, TX
Bill Rate- $50 hr on W2
- Single Sign-On configuration using SAML, OIDC, SCIM – 5 years
- SSO Troubleshooting skills – 5 years
- Highly technical, analytical and communication skills in SSO design, implementation and delivery – 5 years
What are the top three technology tools this resource must have knowledge using?
- Okta, Azure SSO/AD, Password Safe
- Information security analysts are responsible for providing security solutions for their companies.
- Their main duties include doing research, collecting data, developing secure strategies and maximizing productivity.
- They also are in charge of implementing security principles while following strict privacy policies.
- Information security analysts have advanced skills when it comes to finding security threats and other vulnerabilities.
- They conduct assessments of enterprise environments and frequently monitor logs and computer traffic.
- Information security analysts coordinate update initiatives for existing technologies in their companies to minimize downtime and avoid security contingencies. They document security breaches and proceed according to company rules.
- They must know how to effectively operate company infrastructure such as routers, firewalls, and other hardware devices.
- They work in an office setting with other technology professionals to accomplish company goals.
Job ID: JOB-231284
Publish Date: 19 Sep 2023