Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Sr. Home Lending Investigators (Case Management) – (208000)
Location(s): Chandler, AZ – Minneapolis, MN – Des Moines, IA – San Antonio, TX – Charlotte, NC – Plano, TX
Duration: 3 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #: 208000
Job Description / Duties: Responsible for examining and analyzing programs, processes, claims, documentation and/or files of unusual, complex and/or higher risk transactions to ensure compliance with internal company requirements and/or agency or government regulations. Clearly communicates overall process or transaction quality and provides feedback to appropriate contacts regarding identified material deficiencies or issues including identification of inconsistencies. Analyzes risks and offsets and develops solutions for problems identified. Acts as mentor to lower-level team members and may assist with their development. Provides support for exam management activities and any other initiatives as needed.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: quality assurance, financial services administration, loan documentation, loan servicing, underwriting or risk evaluation demonstrated through work or military experience
- Responsible to conduct in-depth research in order to assess and determine if an allegation(s) meets the criteria of Enterprise Investigations or if it should be referred to another Allegation Management Group
- Home Lending Investigations
- Exposure to fraud, policy violations, risk management, or compliance
- Knowledge and understanding of Allegation Management Policy
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
Desired Qualifications: Advanced Microsoft Office skills. Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
**5 days on then once they produce, they can be hybrid 3 days on 2 days remote
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-208000
Publish Date: 05 Oct 2022