Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Sr. Health Care Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Sr. Health Care Analyst
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: 12+ Months
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
Responsible for identifying, collecting, analyzing, and maintaining data to evaluate issues that support prospective business decisions. Coordinate projects for senior management. Responsible for leading Data Governance functions and initiatives to maintain data governance maturity and support of enterprise priorities. Support Data Exchange business review and attestation process. Facilitates Data Governance business glossary activities with data stewards including identification of data source, definitions, business rules and logic, standards and queries.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
1. At least 2 years of Data Governance or related experience (e.g., data quality, data analytics, data warehousing/business intelligence, metadata or master data management,) and at least 2 years experience working with healthcare data.
2. Collaborates with business and IT stakeholders to identify and prioritize data issues, research and evaluate options, and drive/document recommendations based on business implications.
3. Responsible for leading large group meetings and facilitate Data Governance functions and initiatives to maintain data governance maturity and support of enterprise priorities.
- Four (4) to Six (6) or more years of experience in related field required.
- Effective verbal and written communications and ability to facilitate discussion and present to various levels is required.
- Meeting Facilitation, documentation, meeting outcomes/decisions, and capturing metrics for reporting.
- Microsoft 365 (especially PowerPoint, Excel).
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, youre eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-183706
Publish Date: 13 Oct 2021