Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Sr. EPIC Project Manager for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Sr. EPIC Project Manager
Location: Detroit, MI (combination onsite and remote)
Duration: 12+ Months
Pay Rate: $70-75/hour W2
Must be a strong PM
MUST have strong EPIC (recent and more then 3-5 yrs)
MUST be local – some on site
The Sr. Epic integrated Project Manager participates in and/or manages all phases of large and small projects and is accountable for the success of enterprise wide projects, repairs, process improvements, and overall benefits realization. Works closely with business leadership to understand the short and long-term business plans, elicits requirements, works with leadership to identify and implement Epic technology solutions to support plans.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manages program/platform across Epic teams and projects.
- Monitors performance of project delivery to ensure alignment to the approved business case, design, and committed timeline.
- Manages intake and development life cycle.
- Interacts with customers to collect project requirements, and assists in preparing technical design / specifications.
- Works with Senior executive teams and clinical leadership to manager, re-engineer existing systems into data management solution in support of overall data strategy.
- Personnel Management/ Training
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years IT related program/project administration
- 3-5 years Healthcare Experience
- 3 years of Epic Project Management experience
- 3+ years’ experience with data, data integration, application and analytics platforms
- Demonstrated experience of budget (individual and roll-up) oversight $100,000+
- Demonstrated experience managing programs/project sizes $100,000+
- Demonstrated experience providing oversight to multi-disciplinary teams (3+ teams)
- Experience collaborating with executive Leadership
- Experience collaborating with business customers across functional areas (e.g. Clinical, Operations, Research)
- Experience in vendor management
- Experience in managing integrated work plans
- Experience with software delivery methodologies
- PMP Certification or equivalent
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-231025
Publish Date: 12 Sep 2023