Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Sr. DevOps Test Automation Engineer for a contract opening with one of our largest clients.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Location: Raleigh, NC (On-Site Required)
Duration: 12+ Months
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: email@example.com and Reference Job Order #: 216995 or Click the Apply Button.
Sr. DevOps Test Automation Engineer
- 8+ years of experience troubleshooting and systems administration experience across multiple OS Platforms: Solaris, AIX, PKS, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Linux, Windows, VMware
- 5+ years of experience with web platforms: Java, Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic, websphere, Oracle
- 5+ years of experience with database technologies: Basic SQL, Cassandra DB, Oracle, Postgres SQL
- 4+ years of experience with Agile Scrum (Daily Standup, Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective meetings)
- 3+ years of experience with one or more CI/CD Pipeline (Github, Jenkins) and Automation tools: Gradle, Maven, Git, Ansible
- 3+ years of experience with Observability tools: AppDynamics, Basemon, etc.
- 3+ years of experience using logging/monitoring tools: Dynatrace, ELK, Splunk, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with Automation Scripting: Bash, Shell, Ansible, Terraform
- 3+ years Incident Management System experience
- 2+ years of experience with Cloud technologies: PCF, AWS, GCP, etc
- Operating systems and infrastructure:
- 5+ years of Red Hat Server OS implementation experience
- 2+ years of managing enterprise High Availability Platforms (Clustering)
- 3+ years of server virtualization experience
- 3+ years of physical server experience
- 2+ years of Ansible or Python or Terraform development and implementation
- Event Management:
- 3+ years of experience with logging, monitoring, and event detection on cloud or distributed platforms
- Additional Skills:
- Proven technical expertise with one or more of the following:
- Software Development: Java, Python, Angular and Shell Scripting
- OS and Platform – AWS, Kubernetes, Linux, Windows, and VMware
- CI/CD and Automation: Jenkins, Git, SonarQube, Artifactory, Ansible, and Apigee
- Observability: Grafana, Dynatrace, AppDynamics, and Splunk.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Lead or participate in high level technical concepts spanning technology and business applications.
- Develop specifications for complex infrastructure systems, design and test solutions
- Contribute to the testing of business, application and technical infrastructure requirements Develop automated solutions using Shell Scripting, Java, Python, andor Ansible.
- Design and develop code, test, debug and document programs using Agile development practices.
- Troubleshoot, and analyze production job failures related to data, network file delivery, and server and application issues independently and provide solutions to recovery.
- Participate in root cause analysis and preventative actions to avoid recurring incidents.
- Apply technology background in software engineering and systems engineering to ensure the applications on-boarded to SRE.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-216995
Publish Date: 23 Jan 2023