Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Sr. DevOps Engineer for a contract opening with one of our largest clients.
Location: Charlotte, NC (Hybrid On-Site 1 day per week + Some Remote)
Duration: 6+ Months (CTH)
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order #: 217496 or Click the Apply Button.
Sr. DevOps Engineer
- Conducts the implementation and maintenance of complex business and enterprise software solutions to ensure successful deployment of released applications
- Supports systems integration testing (SIT) and user acceptance testing (UAT), provides insight into defining test plans, and ensures quality software deployment
- Participates in the end-to-end product lifecycle by applying and sharing an in-depth understanding of company and industry methodologies, policies, standards, and controls
- Understands Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering fundamentals; knows software architecture and readily applies this to software solutions
- Automates and simplifies team development, test, and operations processes; develops conceptual, logical and physical architectures consisting of one or more viewpoints (business, application, data, and infrastructure) required for business solution delivery.
- 4 years of experience working with defect or incident tracking software
- 2 years of experience with databases (SQL or NoSQL)
- Experience with application and integration middleware
- Experience with database technologies
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages such as bash, python, Go, etc.
- Experience with Kubernetes or equivalent
- Software development experience (prefer Java, C, C++)
- Experience with containers and container orchestrators – Docker, Kubernetes
- Ability to debug and fix system/infrastructure and application issues
- Experience working with monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Google stackdriver etc.
- Experience with log analysis, and building dashboards
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-217496
Publish Date: 24 Jan 2023