Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Sr. Copy Writer for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Richmond, VA / REMOTE!
Title: Sr. Copy Writer
Location: Richmond, VA (remote / work from home)
Duration: 12+ Months
Pay Rate: $50-60/hr. W2
- At least 2 years of copywriting or creative writing experience in a professional setting.
- Portfolio of your creative work.
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience.
- Experience in one or more of the following marketing areas: B2B, Experiential, Performance, or Direct Response.
- Experience in the financial services industry.
- Craft messaging for current customers. Everything from writing headlines to translating legalese into user-friendly language.
- Brainstorm big concepts one day and tackle detail-oriented projects the next.
- Work with art directors, creative directors, brand and marketing strategists.
- Work with internal marketing and line-of-business.
- Create marketing that cuts through the noise.
- Use strategy to inform creative decisions.
- Approach each project through a creative testing lens, seeking to optimize the copy through use of our testing tools
- Understand the importance of integrated thinking across channels, products and audiences, while staying true to the brand.
- Learn from consumer insights and let them influence work.
- Be willing to push the process and mindsets of others to create great customer experiences and strengthen the brand.
- Manage multiple deadlines on numerous projects happening at the same time.
- Deliver error-free work, using best practices with keen attention to detail.
- Listen to and incorporate feedback.
- Determine when to use existing solutions or start from scratch.
- Understand the goals of a project, take direction well, and ask questions when clarity is necessary.
- Present work in a compelling way to create support across different audiences.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-203152
Publish Date: 14 Jun 2022