Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Sr. Compensation Analyst (214942)
Location(s):Ybor City, FL (Hybrid)
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:214942
Job Description / Duties:
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners on all matters related to non-executive compensation and provide expertise in solving complex business challenges while supporting the overall compensation strategy.
- Responsible for all aspects of large-scale data analysis within the scope of total compensation and will lead all compensation survey submissions. Will also use labor market data to conduct reviews on market competitive position across all affiliates.
- Create tools, templates and communications that will effectively educate employees, Performance Coaches and Officers on Total Direct Compensation.
- Create and enhance processes that simplify compensation administration for leaders and HR Business partners while balancing the need to maintain market competitiveness, solid governance, and labor law compliance ensuring a positive audit posture at all times. Demonstrate high respect for confidentiality and sound professional judgment.
- Participate as a member of the job evaluation committee.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources related field
- Demonstrated comprehensive understanding of US labor law compliance, evaluating organizational pay strategies, incentive pay and merit programs, analyzing labor market data, participating in labor market surveys, job evaluations.
- 4+ years of experience in a non-executive compensation role
- Seasoned professional level understanding of compensation. Makes solid judgement decisions that support the business while remaining compliant with labor laws and parent company compensation structure guidelines. End-to-end management of compensation programs such as merit and incentive plans. Strong analytical skills required to conduct data modeling for a variety of compensation program scenarios, including ability to extract and integrate data from various sources, model, analyze and synthesize results and recommendations for decision support. Labor market survey participation and analysis. Development and enhancement of compensation processes.
- LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES
- Champions Safety, Health and the Environment
- Takes Ownership and Acts with Integrity
- Drives Business Excellence for Customers
- Builds Collaborative Relationships
- Develops People and Teams
- Cultivates Innovation and Embraces Change
- Thinks Strategically and Exercises Sound Judgment
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-214942
Publish Date: 04 Jan 2023