Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Sr. Business Project Manager for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Glendale, CA / REMOTE!
Title: Sr. Business Project Manager
Location: Glendale, CA (Fully Remote)
Duration: 12+ Months
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
Seeking an experienced Business Project Sr. Advisor to drive forward strategic and innovative efforts in the Portfolio. Our Portfolio includes multiple individual sold policies that include Medicare Supplement and Supplemental Health & Life products. The expected work effort includes projects for:
- New product launches
- Sales Channel expansions and growth
- Product and Operation updates
- Technology upgrades
- Operational improvements
- Responsible for managing complex, time sensitive projects and numerous internal partners designed to deliver targeted organizational goals, objectives and strategies.
- Actively manage the key work efforts in support of executing on the strategy across key work streams (clinical, financial, network, business development, go-to-market, etc.) with internal teams as well as external stakeholders. Develop and manage the execution of the project plan to ensure leadership awareness of critical items.
- Evaluate project status, resource utilization and implementation of changes to improve the teams’ effectiveness. Develop presentations and present status of project as appropriate.
- Manage and monitor projects including meeting with partners to complete deliverables and plans, monitoring to ensure stay on track, managing when there are issues/risks to be resolved, and preparation for operational readiness; output would be updated deliverables, notes, status updates, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 7-10 years related work experience and project management strongly preferred
- Healthcare background strongly preferred
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and project management tools and methodology
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology preferred
- Strong relationship management skills, including managing the expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional executive presence in written and verbal communications. Poise in front of large, senior audiences
- Comfortable with ambiguity, able to manage with vision and purpose, and drive to a cohesive, collaborative result
- Strong organizational skills necessary to accomplish a large number of tasks within a specified timeframe
- Demonstrated ability to influence across a matrixed organization and develop trusting working partnership’s with internal and external business partners.
- PMP certification preferred as well as Agile certification
- Lean Six Sigma certification a plus
- Change Management Certification a plus
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-214877
Publish Date: 04 Jan 2023