Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Ybor City, FL
Schedule: Hybrid; on-site 1 or 2 days a week at most in downtown Ybor City – they have free secure parking.
Contract Length: 24 months
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
Job Description / Duties:
- Independently conduct interviews with all levels of business management and department leaders to ascertain business needs, and represent and communicate systems requirements that are specific, accurate, and unambiguous.
- Serve as a primary IT&T point-of-contact for mid-level business management, addressing the needs of multiple Business Units.
- Coach and mentor staff in the application of business process modeling techniques.
- Ensure the resolution of issues and communication of actions to appropriate management staff.
- Construct and maintain business process models for Business Units and at an Enterprise level.
- Determine and subset project specific process models from the Enterprise Process Model.
- Develop strong business and complex system knowledge relating to the company’s entire applications portfolio and how it is used to enable the related business functions.
- Business Analyst processes – strong knowledge required.
- Expertise in creating requirements, creating workflows, creating HLEs (High Level Estimates), and writing user stories.
- Minimum of 8 years of direct experience performing the Duties and Responsibilities of this position.
- Agile experience required.
- Agile certs huge plus.
- Utility compliance experience huge advantage.
- Required: Associate’s Degree in the specified disciplines and 8 years of related experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree, with demonstrated progress towards a related degree.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Information/Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems, or equivalent discipline and at least 4 years of experience, which includes systems analysis, design, and development.
- Preferred: Master’s degree in Information/Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems, or equivalent discipline.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is an international, woman-owned, over $300 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit. S3 provides staff augmentation, direct hire recruiting, workforce programs, and outsourced solutions with global industry expertise in energy/utility, healthcare services, insurance, communications, and financial services. It has over 3,600 direct consultants in 49 out of 50 states in the U.S. and 15 countries including Europe and the Americas.
- With a composite average annual growth rate of 19%, S3 is fiscally sound and debt free.
- S3 has had $3.3 Billion in sales since its inception with $1.2 billion of those sales occurring in the last 5 years.
- S3 is ranked as the sixth largest diversity staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and 16th among the largest IT staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Report.
- It is the only company that is a certified Charter Partner to SIA.
- With 59% of its 3,600 team members claiming veteran, military spouse, or military dependent status, S3 has been designated as a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly employer since 2014.
- S3 is a certified women-owned business enterprise (WBE) and an active member of WBENC.
- S3 is ranked among the top 25 woman-owned businesses in the nation by Women’s Enterprise USA Magazine.
- S3 has given more than $2 million through sponsorships and donations every year since 2011.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-224622
Publish Date: 17 Apr 2023