Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a SQL Developer for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: SQL Developer
Location(s): 100% REMOTE
Role Type: W2 ONLY
Contract Length: 3 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
- This position utilizes technical aptitude and experience to provide business and technical support to key clients to ensure satisfaction with products, systems, and services in alignment with Client and internal objectives.
- Develop and Support automated tasks running with VBA, SQL, Python and Alteryx, consults with Client, Account Management, and other internal areas to provide direction on projects and to resolve issues.
- Will serve as primary point of contact internally regarding specific projects.
- May provide direction or facilitate activities with functional areas to oversee delivery of products/services to meet client needs.
- Very strong SQL experience is required.
- Strong Excel VBA is preferred.
- Python and Alteryx is preferred
- Must have strong statistical and analytical background.
- Ability to clearly present analysis.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-206220
Publish Date: 31 Aug 2022