Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a SQL Developer for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: SQL Developer
Location: Detroit, MI (Onsite)
Duration: 11+ Months
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
- Work closely with clients, business analysts, and team members on moderately complex to complex projects. Define business processes and gather project requirements. Write software code, test and debug. Identify coding errors through informal and formal testing methods.
- Document functions and changes to new or modified modules and test activities/results.
- Identify technical requirements, as needed. Create technical design specifications and assist in sizing technical requirements, as needed.
- Participate in project planning processes, as needed.
- Support identification of sources of data feeds and interfaces, as needed.
- Design new reports and interfaces using advanced queries and software solutions. Maintain existing reports and process automation tools.
- Adhere to standards and procedures. Review modules for quality assurance.
- Evaluate new application packages and tools and perform research on best practices and provide recommendations for solutions, as needed.
- Provide technical coaching and mentoring to less-experienced team members.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with SQL/TSQL developing TSQL, stored procs, views, triggers, and functions
- 3 years of experience developing ETL packages using SSIS, SSRS, and/or SSAS
- 1 to 3 years of programming experience in one of the leading languages such as C#, Java, .Net …etc.
- Experience supporting SQL/server environment: SQL tunning, optimization, partitioning, datafiles, drives and space configuration
- Experience with data warehousing technics and strong understanding DW concepts and methodology
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-207716
Publish Date: 30 Sep 2022