Strategic Staffing Solutions
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a SQL Database Developer for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: SQL Database Developer
Location(s): 100% REMOTE
Role Type: W2 ONLY
Contract Length: 6 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
- Provides expert content/professional leadership on complex Engineering assignments/projects.
- Designs and develops a consolidated, conformed enterprise data warehouse and data lake which store all critical data across Customer, Provider, Claims, Client and Benefits data.
- Designs, develops, and implements methods, processes, tools, and analyses to sift through large amounts of data stored in a data warehouse or data mart to find relationships and patterns.
- Participates in the delivery of the definitive enterprise information environment that enables strategic decision-making capabilities across enterprise via an analytics and reporting.
- Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives.
- Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership within Information Management but works on broader projects, which require understanding of wider business.
- Recognized internally as a subject matter expert.
- 5+ years of database
- MS SQL Server.
- 3+ years of working in .Net Framework
- 5+ years of experience in IT delivery
- 3+ years’ experience being part of Agile teams and working in Agile methodology working Scrum or Kanban
- Experience with the utilization of TFS/Git version control software
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Application Insights, Service Fabric, Azure DEV ops, GIT source control, no SQL, Kafka.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-205220
Publish Date: 04 Aug 2022