Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: SOX Auditor Supervisor (215170)
Location(s): Ybor City, FL (Hybrid)
Duration: DIRECT HIRE
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:
Job Description / Duties:
- Perform business process level walk-throughs and tests of controls. (80%)
- Work with business process owners to provide visibility to the SOX program, conduct periodic trainings, and advise in the identification of controls as processes evolve. (10%)
- Assist in the development and maintenance of annual financial account scoping, SOX standards, process narratives, risk and control documentation, and deficiency tracking.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting issued by a regionally accredited institution (SACS, etc.) is required.
- Minimum of 4 years of direct or related work experience is required. Related experience consists of: SOX compliance, public accounting, internal audit, or financial analysis/processes.
- Highly detailed oriented, self-motivated and able to manage multiple priorities
- Strong project management skills and ability to undertake change management
- Excellent verbal and written communication, proficiency and customer and client relationships including consulting and influencing and strong critical thinking and detailed analytical/problem solving
- Understands compliance and remediation requirements and has a full understanding of SOX implications, controls, etc.
- Understands testing techniques and able to communicate test results/findings to various stakeholders or lead manager
- Certifications demonstrating a breadth of knowledge over internal audit, business, or technology are preferred (e.g., CPA).
- SAP experience, AuditBoard, data analytics
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities (KSA)
- Master’s degree with a concentration in a technology or business discipline (e.g., MS, MBA, MAcc) issued by a regionally accredited institution (SACS, etc.) is preferred.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-215170
Publish Date: 06 Jan 2023