Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Sourcing Analyst for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Manhattan, NY.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
Contract length: 12 months with potential for extension/conversion.
- Identify, collect, and analyze data in support of sourcing strategies for sourcing requests of varying complexity.
- Take responsibility for the management of the data.
- This role partners with business stakeholders, legal resources, and other procurement team members to deliver value-added business solutions through the supplier base.
- In addition to providing the appropriate data support, the Sourcing Analyst stays up to date with issues in the industry, market trends and with supply chain in general.
- The Sourcing Analyst is expected to effectively collaborate with all procurement team members to provide coordinated and consistent customer service.
- The Sourcing Analyst will also be expected to effectively interact with business partners and other relevant stakeholders including technology, risk, and legal to ensure proper risk mitigation and alignment with business capabilities and objectives.
- Articulate, influence, and translate external market trends, along with internal business priorities, to develop sourcing insights aligned with the companys objectives.
- Work with, and support, the procurement team in identifying new procurement opportunities through running reports, data analysis, and engagement with internal stakeholders.
- Assess overall spend, current and prospective suppliers, as well as client requirements, reporting structures and relationships within the company and be accountable for procurement goals and initiatives.
- Work directly with procurement team members and stakeholders to develop a project pipeline and prioritization schedule.
- Assist in the creation and communication of savings targets and programs based on knowledge of market categories and business unit strategies resulting in savings execution and other objectives.
- Ensure management understanding of the sourcing recommendations and assist in the implementation of sourcing and contract initiatives, ensuring understanding of related risks, costs, and savings opportunities.
- 2-4 years minimum level of experience
- Bachelors degree preferred
- An understanding of relevant procurement processes within Professional Services Sourcing is required, including strategic sourcing, sourcing management, competitive bidding (RFx, reverse auction), contract management, purchasing, etc.
- Must have working knowledge of legal terms and conditions.
- Knowledge and experience in insurance or financial service industries is helpful; candidate should have abroad understanding of sourcing and sourcing trends and their commercial application and have strong project management skills.
- Intellectually curious analytical and strategic thinker.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze/research problems.
- Identify and consider potential solutions and make timely recommendations; works with others to effectively address issues when they occur.
- Demonstrates an ability to influence and build consensus among members of the organization, communicates clearly, and adapts style to suit audience requirements and demonstrates ability to listen, interprets and presents information effectively using verbal and non-verbal cues.
- Assists with decision making on vendor selection in concert with the requirements as well as prioritizes sourcing projects and transactions.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, youre eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-190607
Publish Date: 14 Jan 2022