Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Solutions Architect for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Solutions Architect
Location(s): 100% REMOTE
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 6 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
- The solution focuses on enabling this change through the use of the latest technologies and development techniques (Open Source Integration Frameworks, E Business Process Management, Oracle High Availability Database Platforms, Agile, Continuous Integration, Behavior/Test Driven Development, AWS, Docker, etc).
- Provide leadership, vision, engineering, and architectural/design direction for the team.
- Direct the team in troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Ensure engineering solutions align with the Technology strategy and that they support the application s requirements.
- Plan and implement procedures that will maximize engineering and operating efficiency for application integration technologies.
- Identify and drive process improvement opportunities
- Complete accountability for the technology assets owned by the team.
- Provide leadership to the team ensuring the team is meeting the following objectives: Design, configuration, implementation of middleware products and application design/development within the supported technologies and products.
- Proactive monitoring and management design of supported assets assuring performance, availability, security, and capacity
- Maximize the efficiency (operational, performance, and cost) of the application assets.
- 10+ years of experience
- Proven experience leading/managing technical teams with a passion for the developing the talent within the team.
- Experience with vendor management in an onshore/offshore model.
- Familiarity with most of the following technologies and Patterns: Java, Oracle, Python, Hadoop, Angular, RESTful Services, Eventing, and Batch
- Familiarity with agile methodology including SCRUM team leadership.
- Familiarity with modern delivery practices such as continuous integration, behavior/test driven development, and specification by example.
- Proven experience with architecture, design, and development of large-scale enterprise application solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Strong influencing/negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal/relationship management skills.
- Strong time and project management skills.
- College degree (Bachelor) in related technical/business areas OR equivalent work experience.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-209402
Publish Date: 16 Nov 2022