Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Software Engineering Advisor, a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: Software Engineering Advisor
Location(s): Morris Plains NJ
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 12 months
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Improve application quality and reliability by implementing good standards and processes
- Increase productivity by implementing tools and processes
- Serve as the technology go-to person on any technical questions
- Resolve complex technical issues
- Ensure quality is maintained by following development patterns and standards
- Design and build prototypes i.e. The Rapid Prototype, which becomes the application system
- Prepare deployment and post deployment plans to support the conversion and deployment of the solution
- Interact with architects, technical project managers, developers to ensure that application solution meets customer needs
- Expertise in creating scalable and secure web applications using React, Springboot, Java
- Function well in large-scale, highly complex, cross-functional / platform environment
- Solid individual performance, but may spend considerable portion of their time providing direction for others, share knowledge, coaches and mentors
- Should be comfortable with pair programming
- May serve as technical lead in area of expertise
- May have duties instructing, directing, and checking the work of others
- A Mid-level Java professional with java 8 + Spring Boot experience
- Object DB (MongoDB) as well as Relational DB exposure is a plus.
- Comfortable with large-enterprise work culture and documentation/collaborate tools (Atlassian tools exposure is a plus)
- Experienced with authentication and authorization patterns – exposure to OAuth and/or framework implementations such as PingFederate/Okta/Auth0 is desirable
- Ability to work on backend systems integration as well as process automation
- Adept at unit and systems integration testing practices
- Exposure to CI/CD pipelines and DevOps work culture is a big-plus
- Exposure to private or public cloud techstack is a plus, but not mandatory
- Solid knowledge of Agile practices
- Solid relationship management skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills a must
- Experience in Pharmacy/ Health Services preferred
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering – or equivalent work experience with a minimum of 4 years of experience working in a medium to large enterprise.
Proof of education and relevant work experience needs to be provided by candidate
Job ID: JOB-215018
Publish Date: 05 Jan 2023