Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Software Engineer for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location(s): 100% remote
Role Type: W2 ONLY
Contract Length: 6 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provides expert content/professional leadership on complex Engineering assignments/projects.
- Participates in the delivery of the definitive enterprise information environment that enables strategic decision-making capabilities.
- They must have strong technical skills and experience, with either some past experience working directly with business partners, or the ability and interest to learn how to work with business partners.
- Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives.
- Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to advice stakeholders.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership within Information Management but works on broader projects, which require understanding of wider business.
- Must have business and leadership skills, as well as enough experience with technology to understand what is possible given current technology, how trends will affect the experience in the future, and how to communicate with teams to ensure they understand business needs and objectives.
- Recognized internally as a subject matter expert.
- Mobile development experience and skills are desired but not required
- Function well in large-scale, highly complex, cross-functional / platform environment
- Solid individual performance, but may spend considerable portion of their time providing direction for others, share knowledge, coaches and mentors
- Should be comfortable with pair programming
- Empathy with a creative environment
- May serve as technical lead in area of expertise
- May have duties instructing, directing, and checking the work of others
- Good communication and relationship skills, both in directing the technical team and updating the leadership
- AWS familiarity is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent in experience and education
- 5+ years of working in an object-oriented language: Java, Scala, or other OO compiled language
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-204070
Publish Date: 12 Jul 2022