Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Software Developer consultant for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in St. Louis, MO!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
- Provides expert content/professional leadership on complex Engineering assignments/projects.
- Designs, develops and implements methods, processes, tools and analyses to implement complex workflows defined by our business partners.
- Participates in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle, from requirement gathering to design and implementation, thru the QA process to ensure business needs are being addressed.
- Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives.
- Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership within Information Management but works on broader projects, which require understanding of wider business.
- Recognized internally as a subject matter expert.
- Angular – 2-3 years of experience (Must Have)
- Experience working within an agile project framework
- Strong knowledge of object oriented development practices
- Solid knowledge of software development and the SDLC
- .Net Core
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relate field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant Developer experience
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Patrick Gudknecht, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The S3 Difference
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions company with 28 years’ of experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
Job ID: JOB-164745
Publish Date: 20 Nov 2020