Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Software Engineer for a contract opening with one of our largest clients!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
- Engage in production support research and resolution recommendations
- Execute application architecture through working with delivery teams to enable the efficient and optimal use of ESIs technology assets, ensuring adherence to ESIs IT Strategy, Guidelines and Architecture Transformation
- Strong communication skills (written & oral) with the ability to prepare clear and concise technical design / architecture specifications, status and other written artifacts.
- Perform optimization of website content and code
- Experience building and knowledge of service-oriented architectures (SOA) and web services
- Ability to work independently, particularly as a member of a virtual or geographically dispersed team with willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines
- Front-end technology/development: 5+ years of experience with ReactJS/Type Scripts/D3
- Integration of front-end with Micro Services and GraphQL
- Testing: 5+ years of experience with Jest, TDD
- Proficient in optimizing React components
- Strong ReactJS/Type Scripts/D3 skills
- Proficient with SQL query skills
- Strong web application front end user interface (UI)
- Experience using Neo4j web components on React UI Dashboard
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or 5+ years of experience
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Nisa Peake, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-203712
Publish Date: 16 Aug 2022