Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Software Engineer for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: Software Engineer
Onsite: Hours: 8.30a.m. -5p.m. EST Monday- Friday
Location(s): Bloomfield CT
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 12 months
Schedule: Seeking candidates who are available to come onsite to one of the Client office locations – for example: Bloomfield, CT, Morris Plains, NJ, Philadelphia, PA, Raleigh, NC, etc. Full-time, 40 hours per week, core hours are 8:30am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at email@example.com
- Manage highly available and scalable applications.
- Enable monitoring and alerting to proactively identify & resolve the issues before they impact the users.
- Perform root cause analysis on failures and develop & implement solutions to prevent the future occurrences
- Automate deployments and configuration management tasks to streamline operations.
- Collaborate with development teams to design and deploy features focusing on resiliency.
- Participate in on-call rotations and respond to the emergencies as needed.
- Automation of application health checks and manual workarounds
- Enable the self-healing capabilities to reduce the human interference, user impact and to increase the availability.
- Mentor the junior members in the team on best practices, adoption and maturity.
- 3+ years of experience in developer or operations roles.
- 1+ years of experience in operational process automation
- Experience with identifying key performance indicators and defining & measuring the service level objectives
- 2+ years of hands on development experience with Python
- Experience with containerization and container orchestration tools (Docker, Kubernetes etc.)
- Experience with AWS services IAM, EC2, S3, Cloud Watch, Step Functions, Lambdas, MWAA, SQS, SNS, Glue, Athena etc.
- Experience with any relational database management systems
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) tools like GitHub, Jenkins etc.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to details
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- AWS certification is preferred.
- Hands on experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) preferably Terraform
- Experience with Databricks and Snowflake
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools such as Dynatrace or Splunk etc.
Bachelor s degree in related field is REQUIRED.
Job ID: JOB-225753
Publish Date: 04 May 2023