Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Software Engineer for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: Software Engineer-Python!
Schedule: Core Hours 9am-5pm EST. Flexible to Time zone
Locations: Bloomfield CT
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 6 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking an individual to drive the development of simple, modern, and composable cloud-first solutions across an extensive portfolio of integrated business products. This role is directly responsible for working within a team of developers to deliver integration solutions in support of portfolio initiatives. The ideal candidate should possess a passion for excelling in all areas of the software delivery life cycle such as analysis, design, development, automated testing, DevOps, etc.
- Support the full software lifecycle of design, development, testing, and support for technical delivery.
- Understand agile principles and methodologies and the pressures of a regular, short release cycle
- Participate in (or supports) agile ceremonies.
- Work with PO and the team to understand the business value and break down the feature as stories
- Review user stories / requirements to identify ambiguities
- Have industry-leading technical abilities that enable you to improve product quality.
- Communicate clearly, concisely and effective for your audience.
- Collaborate across teams and departments to lead in best practices
- Identify defects and write reproducible bug reports following team standards for defects
- Perform defect analysis and suggest improvements
- Identify risks and help mitigate
- Engineer must be a highly motivated, well-rounded team player and self-starter that works best in a collaborative, dynamic and agile environment with limited oversight.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential as this position will interface with remote scrum teams, business owners, enterprise architects, security, infrastructure, and consumers
- Familiar with advanced concepts and hands-on experience in many of the following areas to be a successful contributor on the team:
- Expertise in ETL,API development, Microservices design and Cloud deployment solutions
- Experience in RESTful APIs using message formats such as JSON and XML
- Experience in integration technologies such as Kafka
- Experience in Python and frameworks such Flask or Django
- Experience in RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Hands-on experience developing applications on AWS and/or OpenShift
- Automation Skills using Infrastructure as Code
- Knowledge of application security, authentication, and authorization mechanisms
- Familiarity with creating web applications using AngularJS or React
- Familiarity with creating benchmark tests, designing for scalability and performance, and designing/integrating large-scale systems.
- Familiarity with building cloud native applications, knowledge on cloud tools such Kubernetes and Docker containers
Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related discipline with at least 3+ years of recent experience designing, developing, deploying, and supporting computing applications in a large-scale, midrange and distributed environment.
Job ID: JOB-226551
Publish Date: 22 May 2023