Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Software Engineer- .NET for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY. No C2C
Job Title: Software Engineer – .NET
Remote: This role is Hybrid
Schedule: Expected to work onsite at least one to two days per week.
Location(s): Nashville, TN.
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 12 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at email@example.com
- Provides expert content/professional leadership on complex Engineering assignments/projects.
- Designs and develops a consolidated, conformed enterprise data warehouse and data lake which store all critical data across Customer, Provider, Claims, Client and Benefits data.
- Designs, develops and implements methods, processes, tools and analyses to sift through large amounts of data stored in a data warehouse or data mart to find relationships and patterns.
- Participates in the delivery of the definitive enterprise information environment that enables strategic decision-making capabilities across enterprise via an analytics and reporting.
- Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives. Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership within Information Management but works on broader projects, which require understanding of wider business. Recognized internally as a subject matter expert.
- Experience developing and maintaining Windows-based applications including web services, web applications and Windows services.
- Experience with .Net and SQL Server
- Experience with cloud based systems, particularly MS Azure
- Experience troubleshooting on-prem and cloud based systems.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred. equivalent experience expected in lieu of degree.
- At least three years of relevant work experience.
Job ID: JOB-225598
Publish Date: 01 May 2023