Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Houston, TX- Combination (onsite and remote)
Duration: 12 Months Contract
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.PeF
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #202466:orClick the Apply Button.
- Tasked with designing, developing, and testing software solutions for the subsurface platform Reservoir Simulation and Optimization workflow team. Daily tasks by the software Engineer include gathering business requirement from the business partners, designing technical solution, developing and debugging software solutions, building the CI/CD pipeline, creating unit testing cases, deploying solutions to Companies.
- Azure DevOps CI/CD Pipelines
- ServiceNow, and etc..
- 5+-year C# .NET framework
- Net framework experience
- C# programming language experience
- Microsoft Blazar experience is a plus
- Angular 5+ (Specifically, Angular 12)
- Web Design Skills with HTML/CSS Testing Frameworks (Jasmine & Karma)
Job ID: JOB-202466
Publish Date: 31 May 2022