Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Software Engineer (208900)
Location(s): Houston, TX (Hybrid)
Duration: 12 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:208900
Job Description / Duties: Looking for a Software Engineer with an emphasis on API and Azure function development. This is a Houston based position offering a hybrid work schedule where presence in the Briarpark Lab will be required a couple of days per week.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant field required. 5-7 years experience required.
- 4-year degree from an accredited college/university in Information Systems (Computer Science) or related field or equivalent related experience
- Expert level hands on experience in Azure cloud application design and development
- Experience with SQL Server and building complex Programming using TSQL
- Experience with NoSQL CosmosDB
- Expert level experience in building cloud applications using Microsoft Azure Services (App Service, Service Fabric, API Management , Azure Functions and Blob Storage)
- Experience in building scalable single page applications deployed in azure end to end using Angular 14 or above.
- Experience with creating, deploying, configuring, and scaling applications in Azure
- Experience in building microservices using C# or Python Azure functions
- Understanding of Cloud migration using CICD Azure pipelines
- Understanding of DevOps tools like Azure DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes, and Library
- Management tools like Artifactory or NuGet
- Experience supporting / implementing large Azure cloud development projects
- Domain experience in Oil and Gas and OSDU (Open Subsurface data universe)
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-208900
Publish Date: 01 Nov 2022