Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Software Engineer, for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: Software Engineer – Full Stack Engineer
Location(s): Bloomfield CT
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 12 months
Schedule Notes : Core hours M-F 9-5 EST. Would prefer flex with 2-3 days onsite
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at email@example.com
You will work on a scrum team on initiatives that support Client’s’ strategic goals centered on Affordability by reporting cost and utilization-based metrics and recommending insights to help lower medical costs for our Clients.
You will help develop a robust, low-latency, scalable and flexible Reporting and analytical solution that can be used by Sales, Client Account Exec teams, Informatics Consultants to analyze trends and opportunities for the client they are managing and also being able to share those with the Client.
This component will be a critical part of an integrated self-service solution strategy to support the Client Management platform delivering reporting and analytical capabilities on an enterprise-wide scale.
You will develop full stack applications and processes that are scalable, robust, low latency and thoughtfully designed, use Thought spot as a BI tool for the middle layer. Design systems for high-performance and availability
You will be involved in the full software development lifecycle, from design to implementation.
You are comfortable with all layers of the stack, from the database to the front-end. You know how to make engineering trade-offs and how to communicate them to others.
You can prioritize many competing tasks on an aggressive timeline.
You are passionate about learning about healthcare as well as technology. May lead or manage sizable projects. Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines.
- Experience with Angular or React
- PLUS Experience working on AWS, Lambdas/Glue jobs Experience working with large data sets, and designing efficient databases (relational as well as noSQL).
- Experience working with BI tools and/or building reporting, analytical solutions is a HUGE PLUS
- Track record of designing and architecting large-scale systems, Front end applications, APIs dealing with very large volumes of data Experience with developing well architected front end application using web framework and Usual Coding Tools: Git, Linux, Shell Scripting
- Expert in working front end based on NodeJS/Angular/Typescript. ( Though this role is front end focused , it is expected that candidate is comfortable developing feature in back end and has understanding of server side (nodeJS/python technologies)
- Comfortable working in an Agile Development process Passionate about delivering accurate data efficiently to front-end development teams and end-users You write modular, and self-documenting code Excellent troubleshooting skills Experience mentoring more junior developers, teaching best practices, and conducting code reviews
- OOAD & OOP
- Advance Angular
- Advance NodeJS Server side
Nice To Have:
- Familiarity with NodeJS frameworks like Express JS or Nest Js or Sequelize, etc.
Bachelor’s or Master’s (strongly preferred) degree in Computer Science or equivalent in education and experience.
Job ID: JOB-224760
Publish Date: 18 Apr 2023