Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Software Engineer for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY. No Corp to Corp.
Job Title: Software Engineer-C#/Java
Location(s): Franklin TN
Schedule: Core hours are 8:30am-4:30pm, CST, Monday-Friday
Role Type: W2 ONLY,( Candidates looking for C2C – DO NOT APPLY)
Contract Length: 7 months
Seeking candidates who are local to locations including: Franklin, TN, Bloomfield, CT, Morris Plains, NJ, Austin, TX, St. Louis, MO, etc. who are available to come into the office on a flex basis.Need some flex to work occasional evenings and weekends for deployment and on-call rotation.
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Build modern, architecturally sound components, tools and applications. – Bring Engineering discipline to design and problem solve – Evangelize best practices – End-User Focus. – Collaborate with peers to deliver quality technology.
- 6-10+ years Software Development Experience in an agile/extreme programming environment
- 6-10+ years background in software development in C# or other strongly typed language (Java, Typescript, etc) and one or more other programming languages.
- Experience in Microservice Architecture
- Experience in Cloud Development such as Azure, AWS, GCP
- Experience in CI/CD tools such as Azure DevOps, GitHub, Jenkins, TFS
- Exposure to SOLID, Architectural Patterns, Development Best Practices, Unit Testing, Test Driven Development and use of mocking frameworks
- Git, TFS Version Control or other source controls.
- Security Engineering or Knowledge of OWASP Principles a plus
- Microsoft stack knowledge a plus
- Kafka knowledge a plus
- NoSQL Solutions a plus
- Docker experience a plus
- Terraform experience a plus
- Experience building in Event Driven Architecture a plus
Education and Certifications:
Associate’s degree or certification from a respected professional software school (i.e. Nashville Software School) is REQUIRED, Bachelors in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
Job ID: JOB-226604
Publish Date: 24 May 2023