Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Software Engineer for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: Software Engineer
ONSITE: Hyrbid: Seeking candidates local to Bloomfield, CT who are available to come onsite at least once a week.
Schedule: Core hours are 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday. Rare evenings and weekends only for production deployments.
Location(s): Bloomfield CT or on-site other location
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 7 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Play a technical role in an area responsible for building and providing direction for enterprise solutions, and contribute to a technical infrastructure that leverages Cloud, API and Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) strategy, data integration and DevOps capabilities.
- This is a hand-on Engineering role.
- The candidate must be delivery focused and be able to guide other team members on Engineering aspects.
- Participate in the design, development, unit test and implementation of distributed applications and microservices.
- Provide support for defect resolution and triage
- Ensure designs are consistent with architectural direction and are documented based on SDLC.
- This includes the documentation of unit test plans.
- Participate in proof of concepts for software tools/technologies related to application or process development.
- Provide support on CI/CD pipelines and automation
- Ultimately responsible for building and maintaining solutions conformant to enterprise standards, architecture, and technologies.
- 4+ years of professional experience building and supporting solutions using RESTful APIs, SOAP services
- Experience designing and implementing enterprise solutions using Python, Camel, Spring Boot, Camel
- Exposure to Shell scripting & Connect direct for file transfer
- Strong background knowledge on Cloud and container-based technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift and AWS
- Experience working with RDBMS like Microsoft SQL & Oracle and NoSQL systems
- Proven track record of success in challenging the status quo, implementing new ideas and designs with a practical orientation
- Experience creating benchmark tests, designing for scalability and performance, and designing/integrating large-scale systems
- Knowledge on integrating components/systems built with JEE, Spring Boot
Bachelor’s degree is REQUIRED. Preferably in computer science, software engineering and/or IT
Job ID: JOB-225811
Publish Date: 18 May 2023