Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Software Developer for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: Software developer-C#/Java/Typescript
Schedule: Seeking candidates who are local to the Franklin, TN office who are available to come into the office on a flex basis
Core hours are 8:30am-4:30pm, CST, Monday-Friday. Need some flex to work occasional evenings and weekends for deployment and on-call rotation.
Locations: Franklin TN
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 7 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at email@example.com
We are looking for engineers to be versatile, display a passion for leadership and challenge the status quo. In this role you will deliver solutions that align to the end user as a member of a highly autonomous Scrum Team. You will help create solutions and deliver backlog items in support of a multi-data center, active-active, event driven platform that is backed by Kafka. Your contributions will include design and delivery of cloud deployable microservice solutions, as well as platform components and packages for use by other development teams.
Build modern, architecturally sound components, tools and applications. – Bring Engineering discipline to design and problem solve – Evangelize best practices – End-User Focus. – Collaborate with peers to deliver quality technology.
- 6-10+ years Software Development Experience in an agile/extreme programming environment
- 6-10+ years background in software development in C# or other strongly typed language (Java, Typescript, etc) and one or more other programming languages.
- Experience in Microservice Architecture
- Experience in Cloud Development such as Azure, AWS, GCP
- Experience in CI/CD tools such as Azure DevOps, GitHub, Jenkins, TFS
- Exposure to SOLID, Architectural Patterns, Development Best Practices, Unit Testing, Test Driven Development and use of mocking frameworks
- Git, TFS Version Control or other source controls.
- Security Engineering or Knowledge of OWASP Principles a plus
- Microsoft stack knowledge a plus
- Kafka knowledge a plus
- NoSQL Solutions a plus
- Docker experience a plus
- Terraform experience a plus
- Experience building in Event Driven Architecture a plus
Associate’s degree or certification from a respected professional software school (i.e. Nashville Software School) is REQUIRED, Bachelors in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
Job ID: JOB-225866
Publish Date: 05 May 2023