Strategic Staffing Solutions
Strategic Staffing Solutions is searching for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)! We are recruiting for a Fortune 500 Company, and YOU could be their next hire!
Not available but know someone with your similar experience….
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Job Title: Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
Location: Charlotte, NC (Hybrid)
Duration: 12-month contract
ONLY W2 CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROJECT AND YOU HAVE TO BE LOCAL TO CHARLOTTE NC OR WILLING TO RELOCATE!!!!!!
How to Apply: Send resume in MS word format to, Trenton Henderson at: thenderson@StrategicStaff.com com and Reference JO# 202895.
An International Bank looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to join a team of IT Operations. The main focus of SRE is to enhance the reliability and performance of applications while leveraging automation, monitoring and CI/CD capabilities. You will be responsible for how code is deployed, configured, and monitored, as well as the availability, latency, incident response, and capacity management of services in production. In addition, you will work closely with our infrastructure and application engineering teams to determine root cause(s) and execute longer-term resolution actions.
- Design and deliver a reliable, scalable, secure, and performant platform.
- Application deployment, configuration management and monitoring.
- Application log management.
- Monitoring instrumentation.
- Monitor the product and fixing the issues, bugs, blot wares, etc. by the use of automation to eliminate some extent of manual work.
- Selecting, maintaining, and owning internal tool stack.
- Performance tuning of our environments for continuous availability.
- Lead and contribute to continuous improvement efforts.
- Implementing permanent fixes in production applications and infrastructure.
- 2+ years of experience with infrastructure, and/or network and/or application engineering.
- Experience in working with AWS infrastructure and managed services.
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines.
- Working experience with programming languages (preferred node.js)
- Working experience with scripting languages (preferred Python)
- Experience with container technologies (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Automation tools knowledge
- Good collaboration skills and user-friendly approach
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-202895
Publish Date: 22 Jun 2022