Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a SharePoint Engineer for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Charlotte, NC!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position. Visa Sponsorship is Available! The details are below.
Location: Charlotte, NC (Hybrid – Onsite Once per Week)
Duration: 12+ Months
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order #: 209145 or Click the Apply Button.
SharePoint Engineer (On-prem and M365)
- This is a versatile IT Analyst that may perform work related to applications Support, Delivery, or both.
- Workers at this level solve problems, manage work including giving work assignments, and provide leadership to others in application areas of specialization, with minimal supervision and increased latitude for unreviewed work.
- In Support Role: Monitors production operation of and maintain the availability of assigned applications.
- Involves reviewing and reacting to daily performance logs and providing 24×7 on call support.
- Responds to production emergencies (application down and logic errors) within the appropriate Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Works with Senior level and above on responses for critical and high Incidents, System Disruption Events (SDEs), major events.
- Assists users and answers users questions.
- Troubleshoots issues and implements fixes to assigned solutions.
- Is able to work effectively with less defined direction requiring greater judgment.
- Communicates appropriate information including downtimes, change management, status, issues, defects, etc. to users, IT management and any other necessary audience.
- Is able to present information on technically complex subjects in an understandable manner in both oral and written form.
- Recognizes appropriate times to provide this communication.
- Works with vendors to implement and/or support (broke-fix, defects, maintenance, patches, upgrades, service packages) applications and solutions. Utilizes waterfall and agile methodologies to develop and maintain applications.
- Works on projects as Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and/or developers.
- Provide knowledge and expertise gained from past experience.
- Coordinates routine maintenance for emergency patches, service packs and upgrades (software) for assigned application/project.
- Involves working with operations/DBAs.
- Updates documentation of Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping (ADDM), Einstein, etc.
- Utilizes appropriate Human Performance tools effectively in the course of activities, especially testing and implementation activities.
- Works with Senior level and above to provide recommendations and assist in decision making on their assigned systems.
- Researches and analyzes new technology.
- Designs small modifications for solutions based on defined requirements.
- Programs in required programming languages, database SQL, report writing, ETL,
- Assists with testing and migrating code through test regions. Ensures adherence to appropriate design, coding and source control standards.
- Leads specific design and code walk-thru as a presenter or reviewer.
- Processes Change Requests and Quality Assurance (QA) documentation for project implementations and support changes.
- Installation, configuration, upgrades/updates, and operational support for multiple SharePoint 2016 farms
- Disaster Recovery and High Availability Planning, Configuration, and Testing
- Deploy and configure search, sites, lists, web parts, content types, workflows, etc.
- Assist project managers with developing workplans for SharePoint environment upgrades, initiatives, and migrations
- Assist, coordinate, and evaluate 3rd party tools for integration with SharePoint
- Performance tuning and monitoring
- Automate tasks and provide custom reporting using PowerShell and other tools
- Tier 2/3 escalation and support activities (On-Call)
- Provide consultation support to business users/units
- Create system documentation and standard operating procedures for administration of SharePoint farms
- 7+ years of experience with SharePoint 2016/2019, Windows Sever 2012R2/2016/2019, Active Directory / Azure AD, SQL Server, and IIS
- Experience troubleshooting the following areas as related to complex SharePoint installations: Authentication, Performance Issues, Cross-Farm Services, Hybrid Configuration
- Experience administering and troubleshooting SharePoint farms with PowerShell
- Experience planning and migrating from SharePoint On-premises to SharePoint Online
- Experience planning and implementing SharePoint version upgrades
- Experience planning and implementing SharePoint hybrid solutions
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize effectively, multitask, and manage time appropriately
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Experience with traditional and Agile Project Management methodologies
- Experience with 3rd party tools such as Sharegate, BA Insights, Nintex Workflow and Forms
- Experience designing, installing, configuring, and supporting SharePoint Server in Microsoft Azure
- Experience planning and migrating InfoPath forms
- Experience with Power Platform
- Experience with SharePoint Search solutions
- Experience supporting Microsoft Teams
- Experience working with SQL Server Availability Groups
- 4 Year degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Certifications in SharePoint 2016/2019 and/or MS-301
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. In lieu of a degree, minimum of 8 years of related business experience.
- Work experience in addition to degree: 3-5 years as an IT Application Analyst or equivalent. Job-specific knowledge, skills or abilities
- Four years coding/programming, trouble-shooting, problem-solving, logical design, SQL coding, Business Requirements analysis, vendor management, root cause analysis.
- Expert coding skills in 1 or more standard languages.
- Demonstrated success in complex problem solving and an understanding of quality delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others having differing priorities/views/goals than your own; to meet your goals. Understand and lead others in use of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Effective communication skills.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-209145
Publish Date: 07 Nov 2022