Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: SharePoint Developer
Location: West Des Moines, IA, Phoenix, AZ, Charlotte, NC, Dallas, TX, San Antonio, TX
Duration: 12 months
Start: April 4, 2022
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Paola Martinez at: Pmartinez@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #: 197895 or Click the Apply Button.
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
Job Description / Duties:
Responsible for configuring and customizing SharePoint systems according to company specifications, building scalable web applications, writing and modifying code, debugging software, and training staff.
- Looking for 2 SharePoint Developers to develop sites and portals.
- Needs to have 5+ years of experience in SharePoint Development
- They will also be migrating to the cloud so experience with MS Azure is a plus.
- Proficiency in Programming languages and Frameworks.
- Skillful in highly functional UI/UX design processes.
- Testing and Debugging capabilities.
- A SharePoint developer should have excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional collaborative Skills.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-197895
Publish Date: 06 May 2022