Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: SharePoint Developer
Location(s): San Antonio, TX – Chandler, AZ – Charlotte, NC – Minneapolis, MN
Work Schedule: M-F / 40 hours (hybrid – 3 days on-site)
Duration: 6 Months (possible extension)
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
Candidate will be responsible for Migrating SharePoint sites from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint Online.
- Utilize Sharegate for site migrations and reporting.
- Provide regular progress updates on assigned migration activities, and work queue assignments.
- Be responsible for developing and maintaining SharePoint sites.
- Consult with management and business partners regarding strategic approaches in managing our SharePoint sites.
- Gather business requirements from partners and stakeholders then translate them into SharePoint solutions.
- Thoroughly test SharePoint solutions before providing them to a business partner for review
- Report errors and request support when issues arise.
- Convert existing InfoPath and DFFS forms into Power Apps
- Convert existing SharePoint Designer Workflows into Power Automate Flows
- Create intuitive applications that solve business problems.
- Participate in projects and team meetings providing clear status updates and supporting peers with their SharePoint assignments as needed.
- Work independently to complete tasks on or before agreed deadlines.
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies, and procedures.
- Develop and maintain relationships with business partners by providing excellent SharePoint support.
- Power Apps
- Development Power
- Automate Development
- SharePoint Online
- InfoPath Dynamic Forms for SharePoint (DFFS)
- ShareGate SharePoint Designer Jira Power BI
- History of working with Jira, and creating Jira solutions
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio and PowerPoint) skills
- SharePoint development
- Experience building/editing dynamic forms using InfoPath and/or DFFS.
- Experience writing/editing website copy
- Experience working with SharePoint Online
- Knowledge and understanding of maintaining and updating SharePoint team sites.
- Experience developing SharePoint project tracking workflows.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and translate business needs and processes into an effective online strategy.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- 4+ years of Management consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following:
- work experience
- military experience
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-226730
Publish Date: 25 May 2023