Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Service Now Delivery Lead for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Service Now Delivery Lead
Location: Detroit, MI (Remote)
Duration: 12+ Months
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
- Responsible for implementation of infrastructure, security and architecture related software, hardware and services from project initiation to deployment and hand-off to support.
- Manages all aspects of implementation as it relates to technical delivery including resources, plan, schedule. budget reporting.
- Partners with business and technology to drive solutions from design to deployment.
- Facilitates the team providing hands on management of application development, developer-based ops support, and troubleshooting activities for enterprise applications as needed.
- Manages all internal and external technical resources in the delivery of technology solutions; plan and implement products, including assembly of all standard project artifacts and associated materials such as documentation, release notes, installation, quality and usage.
- Leads the delivery of projects across the IT portfolio, works with projects sponsors, process owners & business relationship manager to develop, deliver and productionize IT infrastructure, security and architecture implementations.
- Manage work through daily huddles and regular meetings.
- Communicate status to stakeholders – Project stakeholder communication is the responsibility of the DL.
- Manages issues, risks, escalations, timelines, scope, resources, direct (assigned to project) and indirect (others impacted by project).
- Ensure timely delivery and maintain scope.
- Produce project metrics.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with implementation of IT infrastructure, security and architecture related projects including those integrating with or leveraging cloud storage, SAAS and vendor installed software, hardware and appliances.
- Proven ability to manage risk by developing and executing mitigation plans.
- Proven ability to identify, document and articulate the impact of changes in scope and other dimensions of project on budget, schedule and resources.
- ITIL Certification (desired)
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-204566
Publish Date: 25 Jul 2022