Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Senior UX Designer for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Senior UX Designer
Location: Detroit, MI (combination 1 day/week onsite downtown and remote)
Duration: 6+ Months
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
- User research
- Conduct discovery and design research to inform UX direction and design
- Participate in design strategy activities that set the experience direction for products
- UX design
- Communicate innovative design solutions via wireframes, prototypes, and other design documents using programs such as Axure, Balsamiq, Sketch or Adobe XD.
- Demonstrate using human-centered design principles and best practices.
- Participates in requirement-gathering activities to identify business needs, user goals and measures of success
- Visualizes concepts and design through sketches, wireframes and prototypes in order to validate product concepts with users, team members and stakeholders.
- Establishes buy-in and understanding of larger user experience design vision through presentation of artifacts (from studies to process flows)
- Plans, sets up and executes on remote or in-person usability studies to identify usability issues and opportunities for improvements
- Develops experience maps to establish the direction of the user experience across customer’s touchpoints with a product
- Research current design and technology trends, cognitive psychology and human machine interaction
- Structure, organize and label information so that it is most meaningful to users
- Iterates on designs based on user feedback
- Advocates for human-centered design through evangelization and relationship-building
- Strong Visual and Interaction Design skills.
- Experience creating and aligning to a design system – Building style guides, pattern libraries, and design toolkits to codify a product’s design language.
- Basic knowledge of programing and working within complex data systems. Understand how coding or data/service limitations can affect the implementation or capabilities of a design.
- Experience leading a project and/or team. Strong leadership skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
- Master’s degree in related field preferred.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-231036
Publish Date: 07 Sep 2023