Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer for a direct hire opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Senior UI/UX Designer
Location: Detroit, MI
Additional locations: Alabama; Connecticut; Georgia; Iowa; Kentucky; Maryland; Michigan; Minnesota; Nevada; New Hampshire; North Carolina; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Texas; Utah; Virginia; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
Duration: Permanent/Direct Hire
Leads digital product design for complex products and initiatives across the company’s digital factory. Conducts initial user research and designs a vision-based solution based on business and user insights, desired design deliverables, and best practices for intuitive multi-channel experiences. Develops wireframes and visual designs and validates solutions with users using iterative approaches.
- Oversees user research to discover insights, define user personas, and map user journeys
- Creates distinctive, branded digital experiences that are desirable and consistent across multiple platforms, devices, and channels
- Develops new product concepts, storyboards, detailed interaction designs and screen flows, and prototypes to clearly articulate solutions
- Leads concept and usability testing to iteratively validate and improve design solutions
- Collaborates with the product team to ensure designs are feasible and implemented accurately
- Tracks user experience metrics and reports on the success of the user experience (UX) improvements, including analytics, user feedback, and other iterative approaches
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of experience in designing user stories in an agile/scrum environment and/or leading interaction design solutions for desktop, web, and mobile applications; OR Associate degree and 9 years of experience; OR High school diploma or GED and 11 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration, or engineering
- Knowledge of utilities industry
- Advanced visual design skills with the ability to create compelling, branded, high-fidelity product screens
- Well versed in translating customer needs to useable products; strong communication skills with the ability to influence and build relationships
- Ability to lead user research (including planning and conducting) at various stages of design
- Must be available to perform a primary assignment in support of client’s emergency response to storms or other events that impact service to our customers
Job ID: JOB-203788
Publish Date: 30 Jun 2022