Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Senior Systems Operations Engineer
Contract: 24 Months
Location: Des Moines, IA,
Start: April 4, 2022
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Michael Gutierrez at: MGutierrez@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #: 196293 or Click the Apply Button.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
Lead or participate in managing all installed systems and infrastructure within the Systems Operations functional area. Contribute to increasing system efficiencies and lowering the human intervention time on related tasks. Review and analyze moderately complex operational support systems, application software, and system management tools to ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability. Work with vendors and other technical personnel for problem resolution. Lead team to meet technical deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of technical process controls or standards. Collaborate with vendors and other technical personnel to resolve technical issues and achieve highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years of experience with Application performance, monitoring and optimization using Blazemeter, JMeter, Splunk and AppDynamics
- 5+ years of experience designing and managing Splunk Dashboards, reports, lookup tables, and summary indexes, including Splunk SPL
- 3+ years of database logging and monitoring concepts experience
- Experience and understanding of AIOPS and related tools such as MoogSoft or Big Panda
- Experience with one or more automation tools such as Ansible.
- Experience with Container technologies: Kubernetes, Docker, PKS
- Experienced with Site Reliability Engineering (SRE)
- 5+ years of application production support experience
- 3+ years with one or more Agile tools used for tracking user stories or backlogs, such as Confluence or Jira
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-196293
Publish Date: 08 Mar 2022